Moladira Skills is committed to matching strategic resources to the Client’s needs. We aim to Identify and match the best talent to employers of choice. Through competitive business intelligence we are able to contribute much more than just a soul that will add value to your business. We contribute from a broader industry perspective in terms of best practice and market trends.
Our recruitment methodology is simple. Do what needs to be done to find the right candidate for the right job for the right organization. It is important to understand that as much as people need jobs, people need to be happy with their future employers. This is a two-way street after all.
Temporary and Contract Recruitment
Our contract staffing solution sees Moladira Skills candidates being assigned to Clients on a contract basis, in line with the Clients staffing requirements. Moladira Skills has a proud reputation for supplying top caliber candidates, drawn from an extensive talent pool. These highly skilled and motivated candidates range across a broad spectrum of job categories and industries.
Contract staffing is an effective solution for companies facing increased demands on their resources as a result of fluctuating market conditions. This enables our Clients to align their talent pool with shifts in business demands and changes in business cycles, ensuring costs are contained, the workforce is optimally managed and productivity is maximised.
Moladira Skills contracting staffing recruitment solutions encompass sourcing, screening, assessing, and interviewing the correctly matched candidate to the position as well as the cultural environment of the Client. This is done in line with the Client’s objectives regardless of whether the Client needs one or more contract candidates.
Partnering with Our Clients for Maximum Benefits
By selecting Moladira Skills as a contract staffing partner of choice who focuses on effective people management solutions, you as the Client can enjoy the following benefits:
- - Stringent checks including criminal, qualification, credit etc. These may include specific checks relevant to the Clients requirements;
- - The ability to staff up or down according to the Clients business cycle;
- - The ability to meet the Clients business’ objectives and staffing requirements;
- - The Clients employees are able to focus on their core functions allowing for maximum optimisation of productive hours;
- - Attract skilled candidates who can work flexible hours and bring with them specialised expertise;
- - Clients can ensure that the correct candidate is permanently employed by first offering a contract position and converting the contractor once work ethic has been scrutinised;
- - The Client benefits from peace of mind as the entire recruitment process including documentation is legally compliant with all labour legislation, therefore avoiding unnecessary costs and risk.